The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Hywel Dda ‘Our big NHS change’ consultation event, LLandybie 24 May 2018
- The putative role of oxidative & inflammation in the pathophysiology of sleep dysfunction across neuropsychiatric disorders
- Hywel Dda ‘Our big NHS change’ Facebook virtual consultation event, 23 May 2018
- Inquest Ruling: Young drama student Merryn Crofts killed by ME
- NICE Guideline ME/CFS Scoping Workshop, 25 May 2018
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk