The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Unraveling the molecular determinants of manual therapy: an approach to integrative therapeutics for the treatment of FM &CFS
- ACTivate your life well-being course Bronllys, Powys 20 Sep 2018
- Stress management course begins Abergavenny 20 Sep 2018
- Videos: Prof Peter Rowe & Dr Nigel Speight, discuss paediatric ME/CFS
- ACTivate your life well-being course, begins Bridgend 20 Sep 2018
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk