The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
- ACTivate your life wellbeing course in Ebbw Vale, 19 Feb 2019
- Self-management courses in North Wales, Apr-May 2019
- School functioning in adolescents with CFS
- Can you help the doctors of the future understand ME?
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk