The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- ME support group meets Montgomery 25 July 2018
- Reduced glycolytic reserve in isolated natural killer cells from ME/CFS patients
- Talk Health consultation 24 July 2018, in Torfaen, Gwent
- Anxiety management course for young people 25 July 2018, Llangefni
- Cwtch Support Group meets Haverfordwest, 20 July 2018
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk