The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Cellular immune function in ME/CFS: increased MAIT cell frequency
- ACTivate your life well-being course begins 18 Apr 2019, Abergavenny
- Evidence of clinical pathology abnormalities in people with ME/CFS…
- Dr Nina Muirhead asks doctors to believe in ME
- Unrest film screening in Bangor, 12 May 2019
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk