The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Adolescent’s descriptions of fatigue, fluctuation and payback in CFS/ME
- New International Consortium for research into CFS/ME – CHIME
- Glial activation & expression of the serotonin transporter in CFS
- IAFME sends an ‘agenda for change’ for ME to the WHO
- ME/CFS in the era of the human microbiome
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk