The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: April 2016
ME is a debilitating physical condition largely ignored or misunderstood by the health and social care community
It’s time for change!
Help us campaign for better services in Wales
AGM and ‘Shape our future event’ Sat 25 June 2016
- Cannabis spray being tested for pain, anxiety & depression in Cardiff
- Catalogue of writings by Prof Hooper & Margaret Williams
- The role of inflammation & over active immune system in depression
- BMJ reports tribunal orders PACE trial release of data
- Bus companies ‘using loopholes’ to evade access laws