The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- Associations between clinical symptoms, plasma norepinephrine & deregulated immune gene networks in subgroups of adolescents with CFS
- Shop this Christmas on Amazon Smile & raise funds free for WAMES
- The abnormal cardiac index & stroke volume index changes during a normal tilt table test in ME/CFS patients… are not related to deconditioning
- Low omega-3 index & polyunsaturated fatty acid status in patients with CFS/ME
- CFS: Suggestions for a nutritional treatment in the therapeutic approach
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk