The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: December 2017
a season of campaigns
12,600 families in Wales
affected by ME & CFS say:
Wales needs a national awareness
and training programme for the NHS
Give us an accurate diagnosis!
Find out how to
make a difference for ME
- New CFS test is 84% accurate
- Insights into ME/CFS phenotypes through comprehensive metabolomics
- ‘A Girl Behind Dark Glasses’ book by Jessica Taylor-Bearman
- Project offers new bridge between chronic illness community & disability movement
- Intracranial compliance is associated with symptoms of orthostatic intolerance in CFS
Raise free donations for WAMES!
Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk