There is a lot of confusion and disagreement surrounding the nature and treatment of ME and CFS.
We are always adding information to these pages based on good clinical practice and biomedical research results from around the world which will help you to make a difference to people affected by ME and CFS and improve their quality of life.
WAMES welcomes enquiries about all aspects of living with ME and CFS. Let us know what you wish to know.
ME in Wales
- Read Key facts about ME in Wales
- Read about Patients’ concerns about their healthcare in Wales
- Myalgic Encephalopathy/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) And Fibromyalgia (FM) Task And Finish Group Report and Recommendations, August 2014
- Diagnosis & management of ME-CFS: some key issues at a glance May 2016
- WAMES action plan and pathway wishlist Nov 2015
- Read WAMES’ response to the Health Minister’s statement about health services for CFS/ME in Wales
To get involved in campaigning on health and social care issues, contact Jan