- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: actigraphy
Research abstract: Study Objectives: This study aimed to (1) examine the relationship between subjective and actigraphy-defined sleep, and next-day fatigue in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and (2) investigate the potential mediating role of negative mood on this relationship. We also … Continue reading
Research abstract: Sleep dysfunction is a prominent feature in the subjective experience of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS). Although studies using polysomonography have identified at least one abnormal sleep characteristic in individuals with ME/CFS, no standard abnormalities in sleep have … Continue reading