- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Andreas Goebel
Review abstract: As autoantibodies bind to target tissues, Fc-region dependent inflammation can induce pain via mediators exciting nociceptors. But recently another possibility has emerged, where autoantibody binding to nociceptors can directly cause pain, without inflammation. This is thought to occur … Continue reading
A Webinar on Autoimmune Causes of Chronic Pain has been posted on the Pain Research Forum website on 26 Jun 2014. Speaker: Andreas Goebel, of the University of Liverpool and The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool. After his talk, there … Continue reading