- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Andreas Goebel
Review abstract: As autoantibodies bind to target tissues, Fc-region dependent inflammation can induce pain via mediators exciting nociceptors. But recently another possibility has emerged, where autoantibody binding to nociceptors can directly cause pain, without inflammation. This is thought to occur … Continue reading
A Webinar on Autoimmune Causes of Chronic Pain has been posted on the Pain Research Forum website on 26 Jun 2014. Speaker: Andreas Goebel, of the University of Liverpool and The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool. After his talk, there … Continue reading