- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Ceredigion
Carers Information Events and Afternoon Tea 2-4pm 9 June The Porth Hotel, Llandysul 11 June Aberaeron Rugby Club, Aberaeron 12 June The Guild Hall, Cardigan These events are being held as part of Carers Week. Everyone welcome.
Hywel Dda University Health Board and Hywel Dda Community Health Council are holding a series of meetings in communities across Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire to provide information and to listen so they can improve services. You are invited to workshops to … Continue reading
The Welsh Government are seeking views on what future arrangements there should be to support those who receive payments from the Independent Living Fund (ILF) after it closes on 30 June 2015. If you want to meet others to discuss … Continue reading
Come to get advice and information or even just to have a chat and a cup of tea. Pop in any time between 10 and 4 and stay for as little or as long as you like. St Paul’s Methodist … Continue reading
Hywel Dda LHB (Local Health Board) is holding an event to discuss the development of ME services, from 1 – 4.30pm on the afternoon of Sep 12th at the Police HQ near Carmarthen. Professionals, patients and carers from Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire … Continue reading