- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Aberaeron
‘Keeping well, coping and enjoying life’ Come to a FREE EVENT for people who look after a family member, friend or partner who is ill, frail, disabled or struggling with mental health, drug or alcohol issues. Friday 16th June 2017 11.00am … Continue reading
The Welsh Government are seeking views on what future arrangements there should be to support those who receive payments from the Independent Living Fund (ILF) after it closes on 30 June 2015. If you want to meet others to discuss … Continue reading