- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: lactulose
Research abstract Background: Postprandial discomfort following intake of poorly absorbable, but fermentable carbohydrates is a common complaint in patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). We used lactulose as a model substance for this group of symptom triggering carbohydrates, aiming to … Continue reading