- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Marlon Olimuder
Abstract Purpose: In chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), only a few imaging and histopathological studies previously assessed either cardiac dimensions/function or myocardial tissue, suggesting smaller left ventricular (LV) dimensions, LV wall motion abnormalities (WMA), and occasionally viral persistence that may lead … Continue reading