- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: nerve pain
Cort Johnson writes: We all know the medical profession is poor at providing pain relief in general, but its record with regards to neuropathic or nerve pain is something else indeed. Despite the fairly large array of drugs physicians use … Continue reading