- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: neuroprotectin D1
Abstract Prevalence of neuropathic pain is high after major surgery. However, effective treatment for preventing neuropathic pain is lacking. Here we report that perisurgical treatment of neuroprotectin D1/protectin D1 (NPD1/PD1), derived from docosahexaenoic acid, prevents nerve injury-induced mechanical allodynia and … Continue reading