- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Pamela G Mckay
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) and Fibromyalgia (FM): the foundation of a relationship, by Pamela G Mckay, Colin R Martin, Helen Walker, Mick Fleming in British Journal of Pain Oct 2019 [doi.org/10.1177/2049463719875164] Research abstract: Introduction: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)/Myalgic … Continue reading →