- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: parasympathetic nervous system activation
Relationship between exercise-induced Oxidative Stress changes and parasympathetic activity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an observational study in patients and healthy subjects, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Zosterwijck, Jo Nijs, Uros Marusic, Inge De Wandele, Lorna Paul, Mira Meeus, Greta Moorkens, Luc … Continue reading
Measuring Fatigue Finally? Cort Johnson asks: Has a test that objectively measures fatigue been found? Extract: How to objectively measure fatigue has dogged the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome field for decades. Until researchers can tell how fatigued a person really is … Continue reading