- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
- Warning signals of Post-Exertional Malaise in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Staphylococcus vaccine
In videos published Sept 29, 2014 Carl-Gerhard Gottfries (professor emeritus) talks about his experiences of treatment of patients with ME with a vaccine against Staphylococcus. He thinks the effect of the Staphylococcus vaccine is immunomodulatory. The drug has been shown … Continue reading