- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: TGF-β2
MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS & FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls
MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS and FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls, by Nina Groven, Egil Andreas Fors, Astrid Kamilla Stunes, Solveig Klæbo Reitan in Brain, Behavior, & Immunity – Health Vol … Continue reading