- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: IL-10
MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS & FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls
MCP-1 is increased in patients with CFS and FM, whilst several other immune markers are significantly lower than healthy controls, by Nina Groven, Egil Andreas Fors, Astrid Kamilla Stunes, Solveig Klæbo Reitan in Brain, Behavior, & Immunity – Health Vol … Continue reading