- UK parliament Q&A: January 2019’s House of Commons’ motion on ME treatment
- Ethical classification of ME/CFS in the United Kingdom
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome: how could the illness develop?
- Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent ME/CFS: the impact of core symptoms
- Onset patterns & course of ME/CFS
Tag Archives: IAFME
IAFME – International Alliance for ME Webinar: Thurs January 24, 2019 at 6pm GMT (1pm EST) As a member of the International Alliance for ME, WAMES invites you to attend a webinar to find out more about the work to getting ME … Continue reading
IAFME contacts the WHO about ME The International Alliance for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (IAFME) has produced a trans-national consensus document covering Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.). Recognition, research and respect: An agenda for change in M.E. has the support of over 60 clinicians, researchers, … Continue reading