- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: Jacek Klawe
Prevalence and characteristics of chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) in Poland: a cross-sectional study, by Joanna Słomko, Julia L Newton, Sławomir Kujawski, Małgorzata Tafil-Klawe, Jacek Klawe, Donald Staines, Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik, Pawel Zalewski in BMJ Open Vol 9, #3 article … Continue reading