- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: Małgorzata Tafil-Klawe
The impact of a structured exercise programme upon cognitive function in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients, by Paweł Zalewski, Sławomir Kujawski, Malwina Tudorowska, Karl Morten, Małgorzata Tafil-Klawe, Jacek J. Klawe, James Strong, Fernando Estevez-Lopez, Modra Murovska, Julia L. Newton and the … Continue reading
Prevalence and characteristics of chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) in Poland: a cross-sectional study, by Joanna Słomko, Julia L Newton, Sławomir Kujawski, Małgorzata Tafil-Klawe, Jacek Klawe, Donald Staines, Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik, Pawel Zalewski in BMJ Open Vol 9, #3 article … Continue reading