- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: neuro-inflammatory symptoms
Research abstract: BACKGROUND: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a complex, chronic illness that is often disabling. This paper introduces the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, which conducted a large multi-center study to more fully characterize ME/CFS and ultimately to describe and … Continue reading