- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: #StopIgnoringME
MESiG’s #StopIgnoringME campaign aims to visually display symptoms that go ignored as a result of the invisible aspect of the illness e.g. dizziness, depression, insomnia, clumsiness, cognitive symptoms… ME/CFS is under recognised and massively underfunded, and through the campaign #StopIgnoringME … Continue reading