- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: #StopIgnoringME
ME: a global health scandal People with ME are not asking for special treatment. We are asking for humane treatment and health equality. ME Awareness week 6th – 12th May 2019 Produced by Broken Battery, 2 May 2019 ME is … Continue reading
MESiG’s #StopIgnoringME campaign aims to visually display symptoms that go ignored as a result of the invisible aspect of the illness e.g. dizziness, depression, insomnia, clumsiness, cognitive symptoms… ME/CFS is under recognised and massively underfunded, and through the campaign #StopIgnoringME … Continue reading