- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Alison Hunter Memorial Fund
ME Australia blog post: Case report: Alison Hunter by Christine Hunter, 13 December 2016 For the past decade patients diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome have been shamefully mistreated due to government policy failure and lack of medical education. Case Report … Continue reading
3 major research collaborations have been anounced over the last few months: On the 23rd of April 2013 the UK CFS/ME Research Collaborative (UK CMRC) was launched. Key ME charities and biomedical researchers have joined together with researchers who have … Continue reading