- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Angelika Krumina
ME/CFS: investigating care practices pointed out to disparities in diagnosis & treatment across European Union
Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): Investigating care practices pointed out to disparities in diagnosis and treatment across European Union Elin B Strand, Luis Nacul, Anne Marit Mengshoel, Ingrid B Helland, Patricia Grabowski, Angelika Krumina, Jose Alegre-Martin, Magdalena Efrim-Budisteanu, Slobodan Sekulic, … Continue reading