- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: Anne Johnson
Thesis abstract: Exploring the experiences and occupations of men with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) using a gadamerian interpretive phenomenological framework, by Anne Johnson, 2107 University of the West of England Phd thesis [Online March 31, 2017] Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) known interchangeably … Continue reading