- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: autism
Patients with chronic fatigue syndrome do not score higher on the autism-spectrum quotient than healthy controls: Comparison with autism spectrum disorder, by Indre Bileviciute‐Ljungar, Daniel Maroti, Susanne Bejerot in Scandanavian Journal of Psychology 2018 May 8 Research abstract: Clinically, there … Continue reading
Open Medicine Foundation blog post, by Cort Johnson, 19 October 2017: Treating autism and ME/CFS: could one drug help both? Autism is one of the most difficult conditions to treat. A neurodevelopmental disorder that typically strikes before the age of … Continue reading