- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: autonomic hypervigilance
Parasympathetic activity is reduced during slow-wave sleep, but not resting wakefulness, in patients with CFS
Parasympathetic activity is reduced during slow-wave sleep, but not resting wakefulness, in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Scott J Fatt, Jessica E Beilharz, Michael Joubert, Chloe Wilson, Andrew R Lloyd, Uté Vollmer-Conna, Erin Cvejic in Clin Sleep Med. Vol 16, … Continue reading