- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Beatrice A Golomb
Metabolic features of Gulf War illness, by Robert K Naviaux, Jane C Naviaux, Kefeng Li, Lin Wang, Jonathan M Monk, A Taylor Bright, Hayley J Koslik, Janis B Ritchie, Beatrice A Golomb in PLoS ONE 14(7): e0219531 [Published: July 26, 2019] … Continue reading →