- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: benign myalgic encephalomyelitis
From neurasthenia to post-exertion disease: Evolution of the diagnostic criteria of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, by Inigo Murga, Jose-Vicente Lafuente in Atencion Primaria [online 8 June 2019] Research abstract: Changes in the terminology and diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic … Continue reading