- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: cardiac index
Cerebral blood flow is reduced in severe ME/CFS patients during mild orthostatic stress testing: an exploratory study at 20 degrees of head-up tilt testing
Cerebral blood flow is reduced in severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients during mild orthostatic stress testing: an exploratory study at 20 degrees of head-up tilt testing, by C (Linda) MC van Campen, Peter C Rowe and Frans C Visser in … Continue reading