- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: CBT-I
Research abstract: Background: Effectiveness of cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) has not been explored in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), a condition where disturbed sleep is a principal symptom. This study aimed to report feasibility, acceptability and initial effectiveness of … Continue reading