- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: Chris Del Mar
This review looked at the work of clinicians in general, not specifically in relation to ME or CFS. Key Points: Question: Do clinicians have accurate expectations of the benefits and harms of treatments, tests, and screening tests? Findings: In this systematic review of … Continue reading