- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: coeliac disease
Research letter: Markers of non-coeliac wheat sensitivity in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome, by Melanie Uhde, Alyssa C Indart, Xuechen B Yu, Sophie S Jang, Roberto De Giorgio, Peter H R Green, Umberto Volta, Suzanne D Vernon, Armin Alaedini … Continue reading
Case study summary: This chapter discusses the case of a 25 years old woman, Melissa, who was diagnosed with moderate chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalopathy (CFS/ME). Melissa’s symptoms include headaches, eye pain, muscle and joint pain, poor sleep and concentration, sensitivity to light, palpitations and … Continue reading