- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Composite Autonomic Symptom Scale
Autonomic dysfunction in myalgic encephalomyelitis and chronic fatigue syndrome: comparing self-report and objective measures, by Jane Kemp, Madison Sunnquist, Leonard A Jason, Julia L Newton in Clin Auton Res [Preprint 21 May 2019] Letter extracts: Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and … Continue reading