- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: creatine metabolism
Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?, by Sergej M Ostojic in Nutritional Neuroscience pp. 1–2, 19 Aug 2020 [doi.org/10.1080/1028415X.2020.1809880] Letter conclusion: Creatine supplementation may recharge creatine stores (at least in the skeletal muscles) but this … Continue reading →
Research abstract: A variety of dietary interventions has been used in the management of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), yet no therapeutic modality has demonstrated conclusive positive results in terms of effectiveness. The main aim of this study was to evaluate … Continue reading →