- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: David Hoffman
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): Where will the drugs come from?, by Peter L Toogood, Daniel J Clau, Sameer Phadke, DavidHoffman in Pharmacological Research [doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2021.105465] 30 January 2021 Review abstract: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a chronic debilitating … Continue reading