- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Decreased basal ganglia function
Abstract Reduced basal ganglia function has been associated with fatigue in neurologic disorders, as well as in patients exposed to chronic immune stimulation. Patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) have been shown to exhibit symptoms suggestive of decreased basal ganglia … Continue reading