- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: decreased cardiac output
Research abstract: Elevated brain natriuretic peptide levels in chronic fatigue syndrome associate with cardiac dysfunction: a case control study Cara Tomas, Andreas Finkelmeyer, Tim Hodgson, Laura MacLachlan, Guy A MacGowan, Andrew M Blamire, Julia L Newton in BMJ Openheart 4:2 … Continue reading
A Cardiac Marker for Disability in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Written by Carol Sieverling (2004), Edited by Maryann Spurgin (2016). Forward (2016): The fascinating thing about this article is that everything from chemical allergies to immune dysfunction in ME is explained in … Continue reading