- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Brian Walitt
Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Barbara Stussman, Ashley Williams, Joseph Snow, Angelique Gavin, Remle Scott, Avindra Nath and Brian Walitt in Front. Neurol., 18 September 2020 [doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2020.01025] Research abstract: Background: Myalgic … Continue reading
Simmaron research blog post, by Cort Johnson, 24 July 2017: The Big Fishing Expedition: Report from the NIH Intramural Study on ME/CFS A Big, Deep Fishing Expedition “We’re throwing every known sophisticated technology at these patients.” Avindra Nath, MD – … Continue reading