- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Fane KF Mensah
Investigations of B cell phenotype and metabolic function in patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Fane Kojo Fosu Mensah. PhD thesis University College London, Division of Medicine, Sep 2019 Research abstract: Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a … Continue reading →