- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Dr Les Simpson
CASE REPORT Abstract Introduction: Chronic fatigue syndrome is a debilitating condition characterized by persistent fatigue, post-exertional malaise, myalgia, arthralgia, lymph node tenderness, impaired memory and concentration, autonomic irregularities, and other specific symptoms affecting multiple body systems. Diverse hypotheses have been … Continue reading