- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Mark Edwards
A unifying theory for cognitive abnormalities in functional neurological disorders, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome: Systematic review; by Tiago Teodoro, Mark J Edwards, Jeremy D Isaacs in Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry 2018 [Preprint: May 7, 2018] Review abstract: … Continue reading
UK CFS/M.E. Research Collaborative Science Conference videos [from ActionFor M.E., published Oct 13 & 19, 2015] Day One, Part 1 Featuring presentations by Prof Stephen Holgate, Prof Jose Montoya, Prof Andreas Finkelmeyer, and Prof Whitney General. Day One, Part Two Featuring presentations … Continue reading