- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Dr Robert Naviaux
Health rising blog article by Cort Johnson, 21 April: An Eye on “The Mitochondria Man” : Robert Naviaux and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) This is the start of an “Eye On” series focusing on researchers new to the chronic fatigue … Continue reading
Health rising article, by Cort Johnson 18 March 2016: End ME/CFS Severe Patient Study Turns to the Mitochondria The mantra at the Severely Ill/Big Data study at the Open Medicine Foundation is to follow the evidence where it leads. We … Continue reading