- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: European ME Alliance
Research on Covid-19 among ME/CFS patients The European ME Alliance (EMEA) invites people to take part in a study to find out whether: ME/CFS patients more often get infected with COVID-19 than other people? people with ME/CFS have other … Continue reading
Invest in ME blog, January 2019: European ME Clinicians Council Establishing a clinicians’ network for ME In our remembrance article for Anne Örtegren we mentioned that we were looking at a new initiative to help people with ME. One of … Continue reading