- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Excessive daytime sleepiness
Fatigue, sleep, and autoimmune and related Disorders, by Mark R Zielinski, David M Systrom and Noel R Rose in Front. Immunol., 06 August 2019 [doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2019.01827] Review article abstract: Profound and debilitating fatigue is the most common complaint reported among … Continue reading
Research highlights: Evidence for similarly lower central ultra slow (US) delta power (0.3-0.79 Hz) proportions during slow wave sleep (SWS) in both primary insomnia and chronic fatigue syndrome in comparison to controls. Lower US power proportions relate mainly to perceived … Continue reading