- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: functional capacity evaluation
Abstract Background: Objective measurements of function often form the basis for legal decisions about whether a patient is fit for return to work, or conversely, entitled to disability compensation. The functional capacity evaluation (FCE) is regarded as the gold standard for measuring work capacity … Continue reading