- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: functional impairment
A Cross-National Comparison of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at Tertiary Care Settings from the US and Spain, by Shaun Bhatia, Nicole Olczyk, Leonard A. Jason, Jose Alegre, Judith Fuentes-Llanos, Jesus Castro-Marrero in American Journal of Social Sciences and … Continue reading
Myalgic encephalomyelitis and chronic fatigue syndrome case definitions: effects of requiring a substantial reduction in functioning, by Samantha Scartozzi, Madison Sunnquist & Leonard A Jason in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Published online: 01 Apr 2019] https://doi.org/10.1080/21641846.2019.1600825 Research abstract: Background: Current … Continue reading