- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Gary P Wormser
C-Reactive protein response in patients with Post-Treatment Lyme Disease symptoms versus those with ME/CFS
Research letter: C-Reactive Protein Response in Patients With Post-Treatment Lyme Disease Symptoms Versus Those With Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Melanie Uhde, Alyssa Indart, Brian A Fallon, Gary P Wormser, Adriana R Marques, Suzanne D Vernon, and Armin Alaedini in Clinical Infectious diseases, 2018;XX(00):2–2 To the Editor—There is substantial overlap in symptoms, … Continue reading