- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Henry Butt
Research abstract: Open-label pilot for treatment targeting gut dysbiosis in myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome: neuropsychological symptoms and sex comparisons, by Amy Wallis, Michelle Ball, Henry Butt, Donald P Lewis, Sandra McKechnie, Philip Paull, Amber Jaa-Kwee, Dorothy Bruck in J … Continue reading
Review abstract: Examining clinical similarities between myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome and d-lactic acidosis: a systematic review, by Amy Wallis, Michelle Ball, Sandra McKechnie, Henry Butt, Donald P. Lewis and Dorothy Bruck in Journal of Translational Medicine 2017 15:129 [Published: 7 June 2017] Background: The pursuit for clarity in diagnostic and … Continue reading