- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: history of ME
The case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, by Leonard A Jason, Joseph Cotler, Shaun Bhatia, Madison Sunnquist, Chapter 17: Chronic Illness, pp 228-241 in Handbook of Research Methods in Health Psychology Nov 2020 Prof Leonard Jason’s team have contributed a chapter … Continue reading
Advances in ME/CFS: Past, Present and Future, by Kenneth J Friedman in Front. Pediatr., 18 April 2019 https://doi.org/10.3389/fped.2019.00131 Article abstract: The forerunner of what is today termed myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) was described by the CDC in 1934. At … Continue reading